Tuesday, November 17, 2009

How long will it take for my body to see changes in stamina.?

I am a 16 year old lad. my fitness isn't that bad as i am not overweight but i want to get fitter. i run just over 3 miles a day. i do this 6 times a week (everyday except friday)


i was just wondering how long it would take for me to feel fitter and get better from it as i have a 5km run coming up in around 2 months and i want to run better than i have previous years.


Thank you for reading! please give me your opinions!

How long will it take for my body to see changes in stamina.?
just keep doing what you are doing! if you think you can run for longer then do so. push yourself and you will see changes in stamina. everyones body is different. your stamina should be increasing every week!


No comments:

Post a Comment