Monday, May 11, 2009

How to increase stamina and endurance in soccer?

Well first of all, im 13 and i play competitive soccer in ontario and i am left mid-fielder. I love striking the ball and the back of the net! But sometimes my stamina runs out and i get tired way too easily. I think i'm pretty fast but i know i gotta improve on my endurance/stamina. How do i go about doing this? any home remedies? Energy bars/ drinks?


Please help. I need to know what i need to do to make me better for soccer season

How to increase stamina and endurance in soccer?
For a schedule and a diet and exercise plan, all you have to


do is go to:


http://coreperformance.com/





and click on the one week free trial button


It is an INCREDIBLE site and it asks you what


your goal, is and you could say stamina or endurance


and it creates a schedule and meal plan especially


for your goal and height and age....


And, you can put in how much you are willing to do


each day and for like 2 or 3 days a week and it'll


make the workout more intense or less depending on the


amount of time. THe meal planning is also good because


it gives you a healthy diet and it helps you work towards


your goal.The meal plan includes every meal and snack for every day.


It also gives you a grocery list of the foods that they recommend for


your daily diet.It tells you everything to do exactly and in details.


It will give you all sorts of exercises that


could involve the equipment you have or you might not even


need them. It has videos of everything it asks you to do...so


you don't have to worry about doing it wrong. I am a runner


and i use coreperformance.com to help me build up my endurance


and it helps me a lot it gives me energy without fat...and i


feel great. So, try it...what do you have to lose? It's free


for the first week....so just give it a try...you'll love it!!!!





Good Luck!And, I hope you do good in soccer!


Rena


No comments:

Post a Comment