Monday, May 11, 2009

How to increase stamina while running?

I want to increase my stamina so i can last longer while running long distances. Im 15 years old, 185 lbs and 6'2. I can run the mile in a 6:22, but i want to cut that down to at least a 6 flat or under 5. Any good workouts that i can do?

How to increase stamina while running?
try using a jump rope it is a great cardio workout also sprint then walk run as fast as you can for about 30 yards then walk ten and then sprint again doing these along with just old fashion running helped me pass my army pft with flyin colors good luck
Reply:1.) Hills. Find a short but steep hill and everyday for a month, run up and down 20 times. You should really have to work hard to do it.


2.) You need good abs for running. Do 200 situps daily.


3.) Wear ankle weights when your practicing. That helps.


4.) Find a local gym and use the calf raise machines and other leg machines.


No comments:

Post a Comment