Tuesday, May 18, 2010

How to avoid the thigh pain when running?

It is such a drag that I have enough stamina but the pain is limiting me to continue on with running/sprinting. Is this due to lack of stretching? What stretches should be done? The pain is at the upper thigh and the middle. Starts hurting when I try to sprint. Any tips?

How to avoid the thigh pain when running?
Try stretching and use a heat cream before running message into thigh. Always works with me, Good Luck
Reply:use a icy hot patch,





the pain should be coming from your ankle, try massaging the lower leg and see if its true. massage it everyday with benagay if it is.





i may not even be in highschool but i have family experiences


1 comment:

  1. Once again, thanks for this great tip. I love your blog, these little tricks to relieve pain are a lifesaver for me! back muscle pain in Canada

    ReplyDelete