Monday, May 24, 2010

How quickly can running get someone in shape?

I've recently started running 2 miles 3 times a week (i have sports practices/ games 3 times a week as well). I wanted to know how quickly this can get me in shape. Basically, I'm not overweight, but I'm not very toned either. I'm 16 and about 5'2" and 125 lbs. Weight loss doesn't really matter to me, but slimming down and toning up does haha. Plus, I'm trying to get more stamina for a big tournament that is coming up in about a month. I have no idea how quickly one can gain results from running, so if someone knows/ has experienced this, please let me know :) thanks!





Oh, and if there is anything else that you think would be beneficial for reaching my goal, please feel free to tell me!

How quickly can running get someone in shape?
a combination of cardio (running), a good diet (what you eat) and bulk (working out) are needed. just running will help you, yes.. but with a good diet, and with working out,... you'll have better results.
Reply:Yes, running will give you results quickly. I use to run about 15 miles per week and saw the little bit of fat disappear off my stomach. It took about a few months to see good results. I've just started this routine again, running 3 miles a day. Just stick with it, I know it sucks:) Good luck


No comments:

Post a Comment