Thursday, May 20, 2010

Are there People on Yahoo Answers that try to get you to buy Penis enlargement pills?

I've noticed that several answers to "my penis is small" questions have been a little to dare I say sales pitchy. Promising inches and stamina from a "natural herb" enhancement. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Are there People on Yahoo Answers that try to get you to buy Penis enlargement pills?
Business is business!


Yes, I think so. People are just THAT desperate. And they claim that their products are thriving with compliments and it works, and so many people recomend it. O'Rly? And that's the reason they need to broadcast it over the internet to people who aren't even in their adult hood yet.





But, also im guessing its just people who are asnwering the question and that's the only solution they know to the question. Kind of like birth control, a lot of people suggest that for all sorts of female reasons.


I think it's a bit of both worlds, really.


Take care,


xx

shoes stock

No comments:

Post a Comment