Monday, May 24, 2010

Where should a person start with exercise if he/she has lost all stamina, flexibility and endurance?

Start with some cardio like walking wether outside or on a treadmill at least 30 minutes 3 times a week. Start at a pace that you feel comfortable. You will increase the work out the more you do it. Look at what you eat as well. You need whole grains and protein. Watch your carb intake as well. Stay away from a lot of sugar and Soda. Drink more water. What you eat can make you feel drained. Start with these few things and when your energy level is higher increase your work out. Also try calorieking.com I found some really good helpful advice on how to eat so I had more energy. I started just walking around the block. In just a month I have worked up to 1 mile 2 times a week and 2 miles once a week. I have changed my eating habits and in just a month I feel so much better and I have a lot more energy. Eventually you can add some exercise that will help with your flexibility. I hope this helps. Just know you are not alone. You can do it!!!!!!!

Where should a person start with exercise if he/she has lost all stamina, flexibility and endurance?
I would say the best place to start would be with stretches and jogging/treadmill then move on from there.

choose roller blades

No comments:

Post a Comment