Sunday, May 23, 2010

How do you know if your hormone levels are abnormal?

I have Endometriosis and have had a partial Hysterectomy. I only have one ovary and I have been having some strange things going on with my skin, hair, moods and stamina. I was just wondering if my only ovary I have left is trying to give out on me or what?

How do you know if your hormone levels are abnormal?
Definitely get it checked out by your doctor. He or she can perform blood tests to see if everything is in working order. Endometriosis can damage your ovaries, which can cause it to give out on you. Also, have you taken Lupron for your endometriosis? There is a small risk of premature ovarian failure after this medication. Good luck!
Reply:I think that is a question you should be asking your doctor. we are not doctors, or experts. so the best advice i could give you is to ask a doctor.


No comments:

Post a Comment