Monday, May 24, 2010

How can I regain my strength and stamina after 2 emergency surgeries?

Depending on the surgury you had, depends on the amount of time it takes to recouperate. Every surgury is different. However rest, relaxation, exercise, a nutritious diet, physical therapy ( if necessary) and proper use of medications, all will lead to a successful recovery.

How can I regain my strength and stamina after 2 emergency surgeries?
eat carbohydrates and fruit and veg
Reply:What injury did you have? If you're going to the gym, I say you settle with machines or cables. Free weights tends to be too demanding for your joints. To gain stamina, try using the eliptical or the stationary bike. Unlike jogging or treadmills, bikes and elipticals are easier on the knees.


No comments:

Post a Comment